PROVEN TRACK RECORD IN SBIC FUNDS
Small Business Investment Companies (SBIC) are attractive investment funds, enabling GPs to access government leverage at low rates that enhance returns. SBIC funds also come with more complex administrative, reporting and compliance requirements, and those requirements are changing all the time.
Whether you choose to administer an SBIC fund in house or partner with a third-party fund administrator, the core success factors are the same: clear, documented processes based on best practices; leading technologies; and an ongoing commitment to industry training and networking.
Download the PDF for more information on PEF’s services for SBIC funds. See how we help our clients enhance control, visibility, and decision making.
With deep roots in the SBIC community, a high-touch approach to service, and a best-of-breed technology platform to support you and your investors, PEF helps firms meet complex SBIC fund reporting and compliance requirements confidently.
PEF’s SBIC FUND ADMINISTRATION BENEFITS
- Customized solutions that align with your workflow
- Efficient, cost-effective support
- A dedicated, experienced client services team
- Consistent, accurate financial reporting
- Industry-leading technology to streamline investment data collection
- A fund accounting platform customized for SBA reporting
- Investor portal with 24/7 data access for you and your investors
Above the surface, PEF’s SBIC clients work with an experienced team of professionals supported by Service Level Agreements, weekly update calls, and customized LP and GP portals.
Below the surface, there is much more than what meets the eye.
View the infographic to learn more.
Our SBIC Services
SBA REPORTING & COMPLIANCE
- Fund Accounting
- Forms 468, 1031A & 1031
- Capital Certificates
- Commitment Applications
- Leverage Draw Requests
- SBA Exam schedules and support
- SBA Year End Audit Support
- Ongoing Regulatory Analysis & Support
- Partnership Accounting
- Form 1099s
- Management Fee Calculations
- Waterfall Modeling
- Financial Statements and Capital Statements
- GAAP and SBA Audit Support
- Capital Calls and Distributions
- Investor Services
- Investor Portal Support and Maintenance
- AML/KYC and ongoing investor screenings
- Fund Raising Data Room
- Financial Modeling & Projections
- Distribution Analysis
- Liquidation Strategies & Fund Wind-Up
THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO SBIC FUND ADMINISTRATION
Drawing on PEF’s extensive track record in SBIC fund administration, this white paper will help General Partners who are considering the launch of an SBIC, or have already launched one, to determine whether they are ready to handle the additional administrative demands and maximize the benefits of this fund strategy.
The white paper covers:
- Issues to consider to determine readiness for SBIC fund administration.
- Key factors that ensure success in this challenging reporting environment.
- Best practices for SBIC fund administration and the allocations of fund administration expenses.
- A checklist and resource references to help select a fund administrator for an SBIC fund.
“PEF really has dominant expertise as a fund administrator in the SBIC space.”
Managing General Partner, Multiplier Capital