Complete, Outsourced Services Enable Management Companies to Focus on Growth
Leveraging nearly 20 years of experience in alternative asset specialty areas, we help private capital firms transform their back office into a center of excellence by seamlessly upgrading the quality, breadth, depth, and timeliness of investor information.
We offer Management Company Services that streamline and reduce the internal resources you need to support an in-house financial team.
Management Company Services
We provide a complete, outsourced bookkeeping solution that enables management companies to re-focus their efforts on growth and strategic operations.
- Review cash activity, reconcile to supporting documentation and record transactions
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Prepare checks, wires and ACH transactions
- Maintain support schedules for receivables and accruals and reconcile to cash received/disbursed
- Prepare portfolio company invoices, if applicable
- Prepare monthly accounting reports including: trial balance, balance sheet, income statement, general ledger and journal entries
- Prepare and distribute 1099s
Fund Administration Outsourcing
As recent as two decades ago, few firms outside of the hedge fund market would have considered outsourcing fund administration. But as industry pressures have transformed this back-office function, outsourced fund administration has become a viable option for funds of every size and type, including venture, buyout, debt, real estate, SPVs, fund of funds, and more.
This white paper examines some of the top considerations informing the decision to outsource fund administration, provides key criteria to apply to the task of selecting a fund administrator, and provides a useful checklist for evaluating the capabilities and cultural fit of shortlisted fund administration partners.
Benefits of Outsourcing Private Equity
In the past decade, the private capital industry has changed—and grown—dramatically.
As the pace of change accelerates, a growing number of investment firms of every size and type are rethinking their back-office strategy...and turning to outsourced fund administration.