At the Forefront of Fund Administration
Since 2002, PEF Services has been at the forefront of fund administration. Combining our world-class services, technology and expert staff, we have helped 100+ General Partners of every size, type and investment strategy to reduce and control operating costs, elevate service levels to their investors, streamline operations, improve focus on strategic initiatives and achieve sustainable growth. As part of our service to our clients, we report to more than 4,000 investors.
We perform a complete range of investor identification, diligence, verification, and monitoring services, including AML/KYC.
Download The Brochure for more information on PEF’s Fund Administration services. See how we help our clients enhance control, visibility, and decision making.
AML / KYC INVESTOR SERVICES
Our investor services team plays a critical role in a fund manager’s due diligence process by providing the following services as required:
- Electronic Subscription Document Processing via DocuSign®
- Review investors against the Global Sanction List (including OFAC), Foreign Official/Publicly Exposed Person List, Global Enforcement List and Global Adverse Media List
- Advise on investor eligibility and performing enhanced due diligence on specific investors
- Provide litigation, bankruptcy, regulatory and law enforcement checks, and international media searches
- Obtain and securely store investor documents to verify accreditation status
- Review subscription documents for accuracy and completeness
- Obtain the required verification information from the investor via a secure portal
- Deliver status reports to the fund manager on a regular basis
- Store investor documents in a secure location
- Perform investor monitoring in accordance with the policies of the fund
Fund Administration Outsourcing
As recent as two decades ago, few firms outside of the hedge fund market would have considered outsourcing fund administration. But as industry pressures have transformed this back-office function, outsourced fund administration has become a viable option for funds of every size and type, including venture, buyout, debt, real estate, SPVs, fund of funds, and more.
This white paper examines some of the top considerations informing the decision to outsource fund administration, provides key criteria to apply to the task of selecting a fund administrator, and provides a useful checklist for evaluating the capabilities and cultural fit of shortlisted fund administration partners.
Benefits of Outsourcing Private Equity
In the past decade, the private capital industry has changed—and grown—dramatically.
As the pace of change accelerates, a growing number of investment firms of every size and type are rethinking their back-office strategy...and turning to outsourced fund administration.