WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect information that you provide regarding your account. We may collect the following kinds of personal information: first names, last names, mailing addresses, phone and/or fax numbers, email addresses, tax identification numbers, and banking/brokerage account information. We will not sell or exchange this information to anyone.
When logging into our site you will be required to enter your user name and password and follow multi factor authentication protocol.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other third party, except in conjunction with providing fund administration services. Any of the information we collect from you is necessary to fulfill our contractual requirements with our clients and may be used in one of the following ways:
- To prepare statements and other correspondence
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide may be used to send you information and notifications regarding your account
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect both online and offline.
- The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment
- Access is disabled after multiple unsuccessful attempts to gain access to our portals or computers
- There is reasonable monitoring of systems, for unauthorized use of or access to personal information
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be charged. If you would like a copy of this information, please write to us using the contact information listed below.
If you believe that any of your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the below address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
COMPLIANCE AND COOPERATION WITH
PEF agrees that, as long as it receives, stores, processes, has access to or maintains copies of Nonpublic Personal Information, it will;
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations or directives (e.g., the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and the General Data Protection Regulation)
- Promptly notify our clients in writing of any suspected or actual data breach, unauthorized use or unauthorized acquisition involving Nonpublic Personal Information (a “Security Incident”)
- Cooperate with our clients to investigate and remediate any Security Incident
This policy was last modified on 3/23/2020
PEF Services LLC