Redesigned User Interface and Advanced Analytics & Reporting Highlight this New Release
WEST ORANGE, NJ (June 30, 2017)—PEF Services, a leading fund administrator for Alternative Investment Managers, today announced the availability of PEFOnline Version 5.0. PEFOnline (PEFO) is PEF’s robust, proprietary client self-service portal that streamlines and organizes information for quarterly and annual reports, as well as for information related to portfolio companies, investment transactions and securities for internal analysis and external reviews, reports, and audits.
This new release provides PEF clients with a completely redesigned user interface with easier navigation and organization of menu items along with online dashboards and customizable reports.
Additional highlights of the PEFO v5.0 release include:
- Web Portal Redesign – PEFOnline’s completely redesigned portal features an innovative, fresh design that is more user-friendly and includes intuitive navigation and organization of menu items. The new contemporary design contributes to a much improved user experience.
- Interactive Accounting Dashboard – Initially released in April of this year, PEFO’s Accounting Dashboard provides clients with on-demand, transparent access to their accounting data, including all financial statements, with the ability to drill down to transaction level detail. All reports and drill down views can be exported to Excel for additional analysis and reporting. All client month-end and quarter-end accounting reports will be available through PEFO and each client’s full Excel-based reporting package will also be available through this interface for download. This new manner of report delivery will also ensure that client accounting information is secure as it must be accessed through PEF’s secure PEFO application.
- Reporting Dashboards – With this new release, PEFO offers greater flexibility around data aggregation and presentation, including access to key metrics and investment analysis. Fund managers now have access to a holistic view of their fund (or funds), with drill-down capability to metrics, including fund exposure by industry and region, and calculations including TVPI, DPI and RVPI. Cumulative investment performance is also displayed in grid format for each fund investment. Data at all levels can be exported to Excel for further analysis and reporting.
- Customizable Reports – PEFO now supports a more robust report generation tool that enables users to create customized reports including a portfolio snapshot, cumulative investment performance, quarterly security ledger, and more. Data can be exported directly to Excel for additional filtering, sorting and analysis. Tablet-friendly Interface – Given the increase in the use of tablet devices, PEFO v5.0 was developed using a flexible framework in order to provide clients with a tablet-friendly user experience.
- Interactive User Manual – PEFO now includes an interactive user manual that guides users through their use of the PEFO application.
“We are excited to announce this important new release of the PEFOnline client self-service portal. While our clients outsource their fund administration operations to us, we are committed to providing them with secure, always-available access to their data through our PEFO portal,” commented Hank Boggio, Chief Revenue Officer, PEF Services LLC. “We constantly seek to incorporate features that enhance productivity and address the diverse needs of our client base. The functionality in v5.0 provides essential building blocks for improved investment analysis and reporting, allowing our clients to extract more value from their data.”
PEFO 5.0 is a significant step forward in the evolution of fund administration analytics for our clients. PEFOnline Version 5.0 enhancements are available today to all PEF users.
About PEF Services LLC
PEF Services provides high-value, high-touch Fund Administration solutions supported by senior professionals with extensive experience in alternative investments. PEF has a 15-year track record of delivering cost-effective solutions to Funds and General Partnerships, including Buyout, Venture, Real Estate, Special Purpose Vehicles, Mezzanine, Credit, SBIC, and Fund of Funds. The firm’s LP Administration Solutions Group (LPAS) focuses solely on meeting the unique administration and data needs of limited partners investing in illiquid alternative assets. In partnering with PEF, firms increase operational efficiency, reduce and control operating costs, improve focus on core capabilities, and gain access to experts in private capital back office operations. For more information please visit www.pefservices.com.